Help & advice centre
Need help installing?
Check out our essential guide centre
Every project is different and we will always recommend the most cost effective product for you, we are experts and won't try and sell you something that isn't suitable.
We have a PDF to help give you detailed step-by-step guidance for a successful installation.PDF Install Guide
- Jubilee Offer - Here's something to celebrate! 10% discount off everything!
- The Wonderful World of Brick Slip Wall Tiles
- Ideas for an internal brick slip wall
- Accessories: from pointing trowel to brick sealer
- Fire cement: what is fire cement used for?
- How to work out square metres - information for your project
- Brick size: all you need to know
- Wire brush - accessories for your installation
- Brick Wall Cladding, More Than Meets The Eye.
- Garden Wall - brick slip garden wall
Still unsure? Speak to our experts!
All our technical staff are fully qualified. We are here to offer expert advice on any issues you may have.
Help & Advice Disclaimer
The information which is summarised in this article does not constitute professional advice and is meant for general guidance only. It does not take into account your projects specific circumstances and should not be acted on without you seeking full clarification from your Architect, building controller or project engineer. Whilst we have tried to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the contents of this website, Kayser (UK) Limited cannot offer any undertaking or guarantee, either expressly or implicitly, including liability towards third parties, regarding how correct, complete or up to date the contents of this website are.
We reserve the right to supplement this website at any time or to change or delete any information contained or views expressed on this website. Kayser (UK) Limited accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever arising out of the use of this website or reliance on the content of the website.