What are Brick Slips
Real clay brick tiles,
Suitable for intern al and external application
Brick slips are specially manufactured tiles which when installed have the appearance, colour and texture of a real clay brick wall.
There are various ways in which brick slips can be manufactured, from purpose made and extruded clay slips, moulded slips using concrete, mortar or plaster, glazed brick slips that are twice kiln fired to traditional cut brick slips made from real handmade and reclaimed clay bricks.
The largest proportion of our brick slip products are manufactured and cut from real handmade and reclaimed bricks. This process in our opinion results in the most authentic looking products.
Using state of the art machinery a 20mm tile is cut from the face of every brick, resulting in a product that can be adhered to a wall or surface, giving the appearance of real bricks.
Cutting from hand selected handmade and reclaimed bricks means that when our products are installed they are totally indistinguishable from a real brick wall.
We also offer purpose made extruded slips as part of our Moda range of products. These products are extremely hard wearing and durable. The MODA range is unique in that the products can be used on both walls and floors allowing for an expansion of design uses.
To compliment our great ranges of brick slips we also manufacture a range of premium handmade glazed slips.
Constantly manufacturing top quality brick slips, has resulted in our brand being industry leading.
Brick Slips Details
- Available as Slips, Corners, Headers and Stretcher Reveals
- Over 30 different ranges in stock
- Manufactured to 20mm thickness
- Easy to install
- Internal and external
Where can brick slips be installed?
Our brick slip products are extremely versatile and can be used in various applications.
All of our brick slip products can be used both internally and externally. Brick slip applications for residential properties include, External cladding, feature walls, kitchens and bathrooms, fireplaces and chimney breasts.
Offices, shops, restaurants and bars are just a few commercial areas with which our brick slips are used internally and externally. If you have any queries or questions regarding the suitability of Brick Slips for you project then please do not hesitate to contact us on;
0333 577 8831
View our Brick Slips Case studies.
Our brick slip product are showcased through out our website, you can view the latest ones below
- How to clean a mortar pointing gun?
- What are glazed brick slips?
- Can you brick slip match?
- Do you offer a brick cutting service?
- Can you supply a bespoke brick slip blend?
- Why use brick slips and not bricks?
- Do I have to use a brick slip tracking system?
- Can brick slips be used internally?
- How much mortar do I need?
- How do I clean brickwork?
- ELite - Brick Slips Launched
- Exposed Brickwork - Artistic and Affordable
- Thames Yellow Blend Brick Slips!
- Brick Slip Tiles - Explained
- Brick Slips - The real brick effect tiles!
- What are brick wall effect tiles?
- Ask Andy: Brick slip cladding for self builders special
- Bricks Feature Wall - Kitchen Installation
- Brick slips for Bathroom Walls
- Ask Andy: Brick Slip Pointing Mortar Special
Still unsure? Speak to our experts!
All our technical staff are fully qualified. We are here to offer expert advice on any issues you may have.
Help & Advice Disclaimer
The information which is summarised in this article does not constitute professional advice and is meant for general guidance only. It does not take into account your projects specific circumstances and should not be acted on without you seeking full clarification from your Architect, building controller or project engineer. Whilst we have tried to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the contents of this website, Kayser (UK) Limited cannot offer any undertaking or guarantee, either expressly or implicitly, including liability towards third parties, regarding how correct, complete or up to date the contents of this website are.
We reserve the right to supplement this website at any time or to change or delete any information contained or views expressed on this website. Kayser (UK) Limited accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever arising out of the use of this website or reliance on the content of the website.