Our Brick Slip Showroom
Welcome to our
Brick Slip showroom
Passionate about brick slips, we would like to introduce you to our dedicated Brick slip showroom!
Showcasing a large array of brick slips and specialist brick slip products our Doncaster brick slips showroom has it all.
Your time is precious
We will make your visit to our showroom worth the trip.
Whether you are looking for a traditional look or contemporary, our friendly staff will work with you closely to give you the best advice and help you decide from the exciting list of products we manufacture.
Many wholesale customers, contractors, architects and designers use our dedicated showroom to identify the right brick slip best suited to their requirements.
Knowing our industry and trends well, they'll make sure you find everything you need.
Plan your visit
Our showroom is open from 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
A visit is certainly recommended if you wish to get up close with our innovative and industry leading product range.
Our friendly and knowledgeable staff will be on hand to offer expert advice and help answer any questions.
Plus, you can take away free samples of our brick slips. WOW!
By visiting our brick slip showroom we know that you will be confident that our products will work seamlessly within your project.
We know that you will be amazed by our range of real clay brick slips.
Our Showroom Location
BrickSlips, Kayser Group
Off Sandall Lane, Kirk Sandall Industrial Estate
Doncaster, South Yorkshire, DN3 1FB
Tel: 0333 577 8831
- Why is texture important in interior design?
- How to clean a mortar pointing gun?
- What are glazed brick slips?
- Can you brick slip match?
- Do you offer a brick cutting service?
- Can you supply a bespoke brick slip blend?
- Why use brick slips and not bricks?
- Do I have to use a brick slip tracking system?
- Can brick slips be used internally?
- How much mortar do I need?
- Bathroom Brick Cladding
- Coronavirus - Customer Information
- Coronavirus Action Plan
- Portland Mortar New to our Range!
- Even great things can be improved!
- Brick Slip Gun Injected Mortar Colour - Explained
- Fixing to a Brick Slip wall
- The Origins of Brick Manufacturing
- Brick Cladding Products in my home?
- Ask Andy: Your most urgent Brick Slip questions answered!
Still unsure? Speak to our experts!
All our technical staff are fully qualified. We are here to offer expert advice on any issues you may have.
Help & Advice Disclaimer
The information which is summarised in this article does not constitute professional advice and is meant for general guidance only. It does not take into account your projects specific circumstances and should not be acted on without you seeking full clarification from your Architect, building controller or project engineer. Whilst we have tried to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the contents of this website, Kayser (UK) Limited cannot offer any undertaking or guarantee, either expressly or implicitly, including liability towards third parties, regarding how correct, complete or up to date the contents of this website are.
We reserve the right to supplement this website at any time or to change or delete any information contained or views expressed on this website. Kayser (UK) Limited accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever arising out of the use of this website or reliance on the content of the website.